Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Check Authorship standards
- Check suggested "Reporting Guidelines" for you research design.
- Check section in IJHS
- Read carefully "Author Guidelines"
- Citation Style and Format
- Check article type
- The text adheres to submission format
IJHS adheres to Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Creative Commons Policies.
For further information: Click here to see policies
It is expected that the authors maintain the confidentiality of your shipment. The editors also keep this information confidential.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.